Information for Ukrainian citizens MIC „Renkuosi Lietuvą“
In response to the situation in Ukraine, we would like to inform you that:
Ukrainian citizens and their family members can enter Lithuania under visa-free regime.
Ukrainian citizens, holding biometric passports and whose national visas or temporary residence permits in the Republic of Lithuania are expiring can immediately start using the 90-day visa-free regime upon the expiry of these documents.
At this point in time, no return or expulsion decisions will be taken in respect of Ukrainian nationals and their family members.
Information is provided to Ukrainian citizens on the hotline +370 5 271 7112 every working day and on weekends from 7.30 to 21.00.
- if you have nowhere to stay after arriving in Lithuania, you must immediately arrive at the registration centre (Juozapavičiaus St. 33, Alytus, open 24 hours a day);
- if you have a place to stay after coming to Lithuania, you can come to any branch of the Migration Department Vilnius, Kaunas, XXXX) during working hours: Vilnius, Vytenio g. 18; Kaunas, A. Juozapavičiaus pr. 57; Klaipėda, Kauno g. 6; Šiauliai, Aušros al. 19; Panevėžys, K. Binkio g. 14; Alytus, Jotvingių g. 8; Marijampolė, Kęstučio g. 1; Utena, Maironio g. 4; Telšiai, Žemaitės g. 34; Tauragė; Stoties g. 15; Elektrėnai, Draugystės g. 32; Visaginas, Veteranų g. 13; Šalčininkai, Architekto g. 4. In this case, it is not necessary to go to the registration center in Alytus.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO REGISTER? It is necessary to register so that we can take care of you and create conditions for you to stay legally in Lithuania.
AT REGISTRATION CENTER:
- you will be provided with detailed information about the possibilities of your stay in Lithuania;
- you will be provided with temporary accommodation in Lithuania;
- you will receive food rations, you will receive basic medical care.
CONDITIONS FOR STAYING IN LITHUANIA, after registration you will be able to:
- obtain a temporary residence permit in Lithuania (for 1 year);
- a national visa (for 1 year).
Further information from the Migration Department can be found here.
Please be reminded that Renkuosi Lietuvą provides consultations on arrival to Lithuania (in Russian and English languages) free of charge.
You can contact us via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: +370 525 14352
- Live chat: https://www.renkuosilietuva.lt/en/